Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations

Well, as most of you know I am on modified bed rest so I enjoyed Thanksgiving at home. Moss took Ainsley to Floyd and Lisa's for dinner. We had to get some pictures of her in her Thanksgiving dress - she looked so cute!


Our house has been decorated for Christmas since the second weekend in November! I owe a huge thanks to Margie Barger who decorated it for me. She is so incredibly talented! I was just too pregnant to do it myself and also didn't have time to shop for new decorations which we desperately needed. This is our first Christmas in Mississippi since getting married and my first Christmas away from my family in Ohio. With Salter coming I'm sure we'll have lots of visitors and now I don't need to stress about decorating it myself and I know it looks great! Thanks so much Margie! Here are a few pics: Here are a few pics Moss took of Ainsley the day after Thanksgiving in front of the tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment